At Windham Manufacturing, we understand that companies seeking manufacturing solutions need the highest quality work, especially when the pieces required are currently difficult or impossible to find. Our mill and lathe capabilities can offer much to any firm that’s in need of custom manufacturing services that will fit the specific standards of their business.
We can help develop carefully crafted parts that are specifically suited for your company’s line of work. Your business might spend too much time looking for a machine shop that understands your needs enough to accomplish this, but with Windham Manufacturing Company, you don’t have to look any longer for the reliable provider you need.
If your business has a need for a custom-made item that’s been built out of anything from plastics to stainless steel, our tried-and-true approach to custom manufacturing will show you why we’ve been in the industry for more than 30 years. We combine experienced and knowledgeable craft with a skill in using modern software that is known and respected within the industry.
We will take it upon ourselves to meet the specific needs of your business. When you partner with Windham Manufacturing, you can count on the following signs of quality.
- Specific product designs: We can’t stress this enough. There’s no need to place an order for thousands of parts when you just need one, or vice versa: Windham will use its resourceful machine shop and equipment to tailor your parts down to the design.
- Reverse-engineered design plans: Have a really hard-to-find machine that seems impossible to update or replace? We can make things easier for you by reverse-engineering design plans for your existing machinery. Now it doesn’t matter as much if you don’t have the plans at hand.
- Time-tested performance: Because of our experience, we can safely say that we’ve withstood the test of time, and don’t give special service to one entity or location over another.
- Round the clock service: Our machine shops can generate good products for your company no matter which time zone you’re located in, as we offer 24-hour attention to the details that make for quality pieces. This extends to our vehicles, which are always on call.
- We take your order seriously: In addition to talking over your needs and getting a firm idea of what it is that you want from us, we will monitor and inspect your order as the process continues to ensure that it’s in the exact state that you need and expect.
- Repair services: If something’s gone wrong with an important piece, you won’t have to find another company to fix it: we can do this for you and help restore damaged systems.
- Our own facilities and vehicles: We’re proud to operate using our own trucks and machine shop space, which houses all of the tools that we use to create the specific part you need.
To find out more, you can contact us via email or send a request to us through the request field on our site. We also have a careers page for those interested in becoming a dynamic member of the manufacturing industry.