At the heart of our custom machining business in Dallas is our mill department, which has been consistently upgraded with new technology and capacity over the years to set it apart from the average “job shop.” Our modern facility allows us to put in the effort needed to craft parts that precisely meet your specifications, and to use our expertise in a constructive way to help you achieve your goals.
With up-to-date CAD and CAM programs and decades of experience, we can fabricate lasting parts and machinery. Even though we offer multiple services, they are all centered around giving you exactly what you need, when you need it.
On our site, you can find images of the mill space that we work in, which can give you an idea of the state of equipment we use and the seriousness with which we approach each order we receive. Beyond having systems that meet government standards for safety and reliability, our facilities are kept clean and organized to allow us to handle raw materials and effectively process orders.
Here are some more of the qualities of our mill department that we think speak for themselves.
- We handle up to 30,000 lbs in capacity: If you have heavy machinery that is in need of hard-to-find replacement parts, it may be difficult for you to find a CNC machine shop in Texas that can handle the load. With Windham Manufacturing, this is less likely to be a concern. You won’t necessarily have to worry about whether or not we will be able to work with the entire machine at once.
- Large travel vertical machining: Simply put, this just means that we can use a vertical spindle to better get access to the material that you provide us, which helps us complete your project on time. Even though we take on many different jobs, this equipment allows us the freedom to shape pieces that reach dimensions of 60 by 30 inches.
- Even larger horizontal machining: At the same time, our facility also allows for the horizontal processing of larger pieces in excess of 118 inches in length. If there are multiple parts that need to be made together or with the same eye for detail, then we can work on them in tandem to reduce the risk of “translation” errors that you might run into if the work was completed in a shop with insufficient capacity.
- Custom machining for specialty tasks: As we try to make clear on our site, we are committed to making parts that are specifically customized to meet your needs. This means you don’t have to compromise on quality or key features trying to find a “bargain” at another shop.
- Keeping the bottom line in mind: At Windham Manufacturing, we take pride in our ability to handle tough projects on a budget. With a custom ERP program in place, we can track and control our costs during the manufacturing process and ensure that production is completed on schedule.
Get in touch with us through the form at the bottom of this page to learn more or start the process of acquiring the custom parts you need to operate your business effectively.